Problem with Reporthost

Is anyone having a problem logging onto reporthost today? I am. I can’t find a way to contact them. Anybody have a phone #?

Jon

Jon;
They have lost power in there area, they will be backup as soon as they can.
Len

Len, Thank you

Jon

Read thread:
http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=9786

The hosting facility for ReportHost is now back online. We apologize for the inconvenience to you and your customers. We’re in discussion with the facility to get assurances this will not happen again.

Scott
ReportHost.com

How long was it down the last time? How bad is the flooding compared to the last time?

Jon

This is the worst flooding they say in history. Whole cities and towns were evacuated and two men have been drowned. It’s really awful.

They were working last night and early this morning, my clients got their report ok. Later in the morning they seemed to be down for a few hours but are up and running again.

Its Back on…:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hello all,

ReportHost is up again. We discovered a database issue after power was restored, and have resolved that problem. We are sincerely sorry for this down time, and are taking steps to make sure this doesn’t happen in the future. This is the first time this has happened since we launched in early 2003. Up until today our site has been highly reliable. Again, we are taking steps to make sure this doesn’t happen again.

I have personally telephoned almost everyone who’s left a message on our voice mail line, and who emailed us, to let them know that we’re back up. I completely understand what position this puts inspectors in being one myself (I have two reports to write tonight). I will be publishing an article on how to back up your reports and field notes to your own computer within the next day or so. Thank you for bearing with us during this outage.

-Jim Gallant