Property Liabilty Insurance

Is there any company that will sell you insurance for liabilty insurance for home being inspected?

Hub tells me I have to have E&O insurance to get property liabilty insurance, or rate would be $1300(liabilty with out E&O) or $460 on top of E&O for liabilty.
In the states liabilty as low as $320, there must be some one in ontario who can come close?
Just looking for liabilty for home being inspected

This is just a GL - commercial general liability. There are many companies that provide it. Ask your own home insurer, although HUB has one of the lowest rates if you purchase it together with E & O.

That was my experience NO E&O no Liability .

thanks guys