Pursuing Wealth Manual- Free

offer withdrawn by request of a NACHI member below

If you want the manual free- e-mail me-

Happy Holidays

dude…you’re poaching a contact list from the NACHI board. If it is truely free because of new years, you would give the direct link…not poach for new members off of this site.

JMO

Looks like that too me.

Posted on so many places on the NACHI BB looks like spam.
Why so many post’s
Three would be two too many .

Roy Cooke

I already sent to Nick 6 manuals for posting, and until he posts them I am e-mailing it to those who want it-

Nick and Deanna will verify this was done 4 days ago,

offer withdrawn by request of a NACHI member above

Hey Roy, That’s what I think when the Canadians get all excited.:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks but we at least keep it in one section .
I expect you would get excited and try and do what you think was right if this was happening to you and your country too.

Roy Cooke

I grant you that. Thanks at least for that.:slight_smile:

I’ve only been on this BB since May and after seeing you guys go through several rounds of this I just don’t see any real progress being made. It seems to be a continual rehash of past grievances with a strong odor of vendetta back and forth.

Now of course I may not fully understand everything that’s going on in Canada with regard to the National or the private organizations involved and I hope you will correct me if I have misunderstood. From here it looks like you have one side desiring some type of state sponsored licensing and the other side living in fear of possibly loosing their livelyhoods because they may not be able to practice without jumping through some very disagreeable hoops.

Then there is Raymond supporting some type of regulation even though I have never been able to ascertain why. Like James Bushart I don’t see how licensing solves anything. (BTW - I entered the HI Biz in a licensed state) That fact that there is an AHSI like group pushing for licensing doesn’t surprise me but who’s fighting against it?

From an outsider’s(not Canadian) perspective what I observe is a giant catfight with no winners and all come up scarred by the experience. I don’t generally comment on the Canadian threads but thought I would share my perspective here. You guys have to do what’s best for you and that’s the way it should be. In my opinion most of the effort you guys expend here would be better used to effect change by what ever legal means you have at your disposal.

It would take too long to explain.
I could care less if there is no winners just as long as there is no losers.
Love you signature so much wisdom from our for fathers.
This is exactly what we want .

That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves.
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Roy Cooke
Thomas Jefferson
3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

</IMG>

Mike L,

Bullseye.

Pursuing wealth? This is a home inspector website. Who is pursuing wealth?

Not.

Happy New Year. :cool:

Wealth, wealth did somebody say wealth !!!

Over here, here I am !!!

Mic

I’ll take your Bullseye and raise you a Bullseye

Mic