Hi to all,
Something a little different today
I have a few copies of Keith Swifts’ 1st edition “Manual for a Happy Home” in my private stash, see the new version and a great offer here
Ok, now I’ve done the “Now a word from our sponsors bit” :mrgreen: here’s what you have to do to win a copy.
Please study the images below and write a report style narative noting the problem(s) and if possible the cause :shock: please post your response in this thread. Keith and I will pick a winner next Monday.
BTW, sorry I forgot to add some information about the roof & coverings
- Home single storey build in 1978
- Property located in Florida
- Roof structure: 1/2 ply over trusses
- Ventilation at eave and ridge
- Covering replaced in 1993 with 30 year shingle