QOD For W/E 08-06-11 #1

Continuing with some old easy exam questions on Heating …

For wood burning stoves, the component that changes the direction of gasses to allow more heat to be transfered to the room is called a:

The correct answer is …

**D. baffle **


I am absolutely amazed sometimes by how much thought goes into doing things wrong … :shock:

The signature line says it all! This is a great quote, thanks for sharing!

Sure … NP … :wink: