Quebec membership growing.

Ah yes, the ALL CAPS boys are back!

InterNACHI members in Quebec.
Lets weigh these two of these three men acting on your behalf.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK???

Have they explained anything about these negotiations to you?
do you trust them?
Tell me how much home inspection educational resources Mr. Larin has helped you with sense his 6 years here…
1: have you asked Mr. Larin to join his Quebec chapter within the last six plus years?
has he helped openly on the message board to insure you have solid information to use for your inspections?
2: Has he phoned you?
3: Was he there when you needed him?
4: **Has he **done anything to help you with and InterNACHI educationally, with marketing, insurance providers, helped with tools, membership drives, legal resources, if a client was angry did you reach out to help.?

1a: How much work has Marc B. done within Quebec.
2a: How much good solid information has he contributed to InterNACHI members in Quebec?
3a: I ask you to go over the list above for Marc B. as well…

I am not here making up statements.
No racial slurs or disparaging Newfoundlander remarks meant to draw a negative condensation.

I want nothing but the best for Quebec’s members. That’s what we all deserve.

Ask yourself some hard questions before you looking at Masada.

All I ask is for Mr. Larin to answer the 3 questions.
Is that so hard to do with such a large effort underway?

His words remember…
Make no mistake about it, InterNACHI Quebec is there working for InterNACHI inspectors in Quebec at the negotiating table!

There lay the Rub.
Look at 2 InterNACHI members repressing you.
I meet them face to face. I do not associate with them anymore.
I think you can get that drift.

All the best.

Demagoguery bobby, w a t c h it!
g

3 questions finishes this.

Looks to me like some PHPIC / NHICC members have difficulty following proper procedures .

http://www.nationalhomeinspector.org/NHICCCodeEthics.pdf
**2. Inspectors shall act in good faith toward each client and other interested parties. **
3. Inspectors shall avoid activities that may harm the public, discredit themselves, or reduce public confidence in the profession. .
**How about starting now be good guys and start to help our industry . **

I have heard some terrible inaccuracies Gilles.
I have read the text of a man that uses despairing langues and remarks that are racist to everyone but you.
I have read some total inaccuracies and even scare tactics to attract attention to a course and cause that should be honorable and offered by honorable men that share this with others.

I have no members in my chapter.
I called fact to InterNACHI membership is growing and you have to read something into it.

Mr. Roy Cooke is right.
This is about home inspectors, the client, education, a fiduciary commitment to the industry as a whole and more impotently transparency.

You have offered me nothing for three years. zero.
Whom ever makes a remark is left with sarcastic comments.
You do not challenger Roy even though he snubs you becuse you know his reach outweighs your ten fold by real work, commitment and streches so far beyond your little reach it is hilarious.

Kevin Wood is embarked on a journey wearing full credentials after 20 years within the industry, in front of the Ontario government and is transparent yet you deliver you insults as usual.

Its clear as day when anyone with half a wit looks to see personal validity.

These 3 questions will never be answered. you can’t.
The truth hurts.

As expressed G.
I have separated myself from you and Marc B. for a reason and surround myself with like minded InterNACHI members that think like I do.

All the best with your endeavor.
Does not mean we all have to lay down and hold our nose, does it?

roy,
now be nice.
The past president knows how to act.

[QUOTE=
**[COLOR=black]
How about starting now be good guys and start to help our industry . **
[/QUOTE]

I was shocked to see what happened to a thread I started.
I tried to say InterNACHI membership is growing and low and behold.

I am done.
Do as you wish G.
You will not here from me on the MB unless provoked.
Please try not to.
All the best.

**Roy Cooke **

LocationOntario, Canada IndustryReal Estate
Join LinkedIn and access Roy Cooke’s full profile. It’s free!

As a LinkedIn member, you’ll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.

• See who you and Roy Cooke know in common
  • Get introduced to Roy Cooke
  • Contact Roy Cooke directly

View Roy’s full profile

**Roy Cooke’s Overview **

Connections 1 connection…

Are you trying to relate some message that only you understand Marcel.
Please introduce your self to the industry out side of Quebec.
OAHI have more inspectors thaN all of Quebec 3 associations.
GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

I have no idea what they have on me and could care less. I have never communicated with them at all .
Marcel looks to me like he is doing just what I said before trying to stir the pot and not help our industry,
He seems to do this frequently .
What a sad way for him to go through life .
Seems like Marcel has little enjoyment and only one NACHI friend.

Is there an election for a Chapter President in Quebec that I am not aware of?

What is all this offensive/small-mindedness talk about?

By the way, what are the 3 questions again? They appear to change depending on weather…:roll:

Roy Cooke only has one friend on LinkedIn; what a sad way for him to go through life.

Seems like Roy Cooke has little enjoyment and only one connection at LindedIn.

As I said, I choose who I associate with and where. The fact that you don’t agree is your problem!

Get some help!

NO.
The verbiage my have changed but the questions are all the same.
The events that took place in a restaurant on Monkland boulevard.

1: Did I ask him if he wanted inclusion to the mandate I was offer by the OACIQ?
I still have the mandate.
I ask Marc B. to destroy his copy seeing I did not want to associate with him for various reasons.
Ask him yourself Marcel.
PS: Ask him what he said about G. Larin.:slight_smile:
They were not talking. seems like Marc left the old PHPIC for reasons he will tell you.
Funny guy the G.

2: What did he say?
A two part answer.:wink:
3: Did he go behind my back with my idea and confront the OACIQ saying I did not want to partake in the mandate.
All Questions Answered With Clean Hands Remember.:slight_smile:

Ask him yourself.
I tried to talk to him for 3 years.
We meet once and he emailed me once or twice.

Are you dispensing medical advice???

And Marcel has not changed.

I have had at least 20 people try to get me to join LinkedIn and I have ignored their invite .
Seeing as Marcel is in the group .
I am pleased I did not except their invitation .

Gee ROBERT, let me** REMIND YOU, A G A I N, OF THE FACTS AND THE TRUTH! **

Perhaps if you had **NOT BLATENTLY OPTED OUT of this group, the one you chastize, YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING, as would be your lackeys!

BUT* YOU OPTED OUT*, NIET, NOTHING, GONE ETC.!!!**

N O B O D Y FORCED YOU TO DO THIS, “ALL CAPS” (all caps mean arrogance and insulting tone…)** so you and your confederate** (who also spells his name in ALL CAPS as well and hails from a venerable FRENCH settlement. “the SOO”)** now engage in wanton demagoguery and slander! **

BUT NOW and since that time you have WANTONLY & CONTINUOUSLY AND MALICIOUSLY ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN SLANDERING OUR GROUP AND ME IN PARTICULAR!**

Did I miss a detail?

I already warned you through my attorney but you have simply ignored this and now will be (YOU and your CONFEDERATE),** held accountable for the upcoming LAWSUIT, ALL CAPS!**

In this world, there are Winners and LOOSERS. I’ll let you guess which group** you and your confederate from the “Soo” are perceived to belong to**!

G

Practice what you preach:

Duty to the Profession and to InterNACHI
The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any act or practice that could be deemed damaging, seditious or destructive to InterNACHI, fellow InterNACHI members,…

From International Code of Ethics for Home Inspectors - InterNACHI](http://www.nachi.org/code_of_ethics.htm#ixzz2U4T5gSWu) http://www.nachi.org/code_of_ethics.htm#ixzz2U4T5gSWu

My understanding is that after your expulsion from iNACHI, you were allowed back in conditional on your good behavior.

Please behave accordingly!

Again you show just how ignorant you are you have no idea on what went on .
For you to tell me how to act is silly you of all people need to clean up your act…

If you do not like my telling it like it is send Joe F a letter recommending my removal .
**I EXPECT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE JUTS TO DO IT **

I love your threating me again you try this ever so often like your buddy Claude did.

Mr. Larin.
You are a contemptuous man.

You have told mistrustful statements.
I have it all archived through members.

I will bidE my time.
See no good effort goes UNREWARDED. Get it!!!

you embellish like a rug.
YOU NAME CALL AND i AM WITNESS TO YOUR FOWL MONTH AS IS EVERY MEMBER THAT FOLLOWED THE THREADS AND YOUR POSTS.

You and your lap buddy striped each other clean with me watching in bewilderment and you can not answer 3 questions.

Its all recorded for prosperity.:wink:

You isr are in contempt of taking a fellow members mandate and cannot account for your action WITH CLEAN HANDS SIR.

you use racist slurs and have been seen for whom you are.

THE EMPEROR WARES NO CLOTHS.:slight_smile: