Quebec membership growing.

SORRY ALL CAPS, this is NOW in the mandate of my ATTORNEY!

G

Marcel and the 2 have no behavioral or message board ethical capital.

They know little of InterNACHI regulations, education, chapter desaplines now Roys history.
Oonly Marcel having the capabilities to to enter into threads and show their educational pelorus. Or so it seems.
That means vast Gilles. HA HA HA.

It is stimulating watching such men squirm and wiggle their industry behavioral duty in an effort to look good in front of the OACIQ and the seated government with BOZO’S idea.
HA HA HA HA.

THE EMPEROR WARES NO CLOTHS.
Who needs transparency.

SORRY ALL CAPS! This file has now been mandated to my attorney for prosecution for Libel and Slander, the whole AGAINST Y O U and your SOO Confederate!
So better get up to snuff now, ALL CAPS!!

G

spell my company name right.
I bring my witness along.
ALL THE BEST.

Montreal Home Inspection Services inc.

Are you serious Mr. Larin!
Soo confederate. What are you talking about?

That is strange that you had at least 20 people try to get you to join LinkedIn being that in previous post #21 you stated: I have no idea what they have on me and could care less. I have never communicated with them at all .

So Roy,

What group exactly are you referring to in your post above???:roll:

Are you serious…:roll::roll::roll:

What do you need???

now serious.
in defence you will pay for my fees.
If you wish to discuses this in an open form then so be it.
You will be held accountable for me defending myself.
All three of you and Mrac B will ne my Quebec choices.
I have Ontario members that will follow and Alberta members as well.

you have been telling me inaccuracies.
Nick and Joe Farsettaand the archives Mr, larin.

Then one you will not know.
Lets put Home Inspections in Quebec on the map.
OK?

I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE IT.
I WAS DONE.
DON’T PUSH MY BUTTONS.

lets bring the racist slurs 2 weeks after Boston and the Bozo Newfoundlander cracks.
Lot more.
Your paying. Not me.

Now go to bed.
you must be tired.

I know you are not use the InterNACHI mb.
LOOK AT YOUR POSTS.

Do you want me to post the facts for all to see, I have the link???

I have no control on what you do.
Your trying Blackmail on me will not work.
You are just trying to make trouble.
You are the sad one who has only ONE NACHI friend.

As I said,

You were allowed back into our family conditional on your good behavior and that is questionnable at this time.

I start a thread about how InterNACHI membership is growing.
Quebec membership growing.
**From lower 40’s to mid fifties the Quebec InterNACHI membership is growing continuously.

Go to thread 2.
**Just to CLARIFY the above, ROBERT YOUNG desisted himself vehemently (it means forcefully, ROBERT), from the officially **mandated InterNACHI Group that is presently not only seeking official recognition by the OACIQ.
…(

We have the three members that are marketing InterNACHI.
The Quebec chapter leader for some unknown reason tells about my distancing myself from the **officially mandated InterNACHI Group **
Group or chapter?

He could have started his-own thread.

Thread 5 is Marc B.
You can not start your own threads Marc.?

please read below.
MIPGC.
Montreal InterNACHI Peer Group Chapter. Read more

Marc Ande says…Good to know that Gilles Larin is the president and speaker for Quebec’s only official InterNACHI chapter.
Offical?

Any InterNACHI member is allowed to start an Official InterNACHI chapter.

You guys sure you know what you are doing?
**Behind closed doors negotiations **
It appears they do.:slight_smile:

Dilles Larin; Now we go back to post #7
GEE, SOME seem to have a major problem with my stating facts and the truth!
I agree.

Post # 23 Marcel Gartton; We have another Quebec Official group or chapter member, I am so confused now. going to Linkedin networking group to belittle a Ontario member.
Marcel Gratton: One of the three InterNACHI Offical group or chapters in Quebec in from of the seated government and the regulatory body.
Now its real getting good.

Can anyone please tell me what going on?
Marcel Gratton is also dispensing medical treatment without a license or degree to the Ontario life time member.

now I set out to state that InterNACHI membership is growing in Quebec.
WOW

Post #27 hits the high note.
I am being addressed with a challenged of slander.
Here it is. “WANTONLY & CONTINUOUSLY AND MALICIOUSLY ACTIVELY ENGAGED IN SLANDERING OUR GROUP AND ME IN PARTICULAR!”
I have never addressed InterNACHI group Quebec.
The official InterNACHI GROUP.

Is this on the InterNACHI site?
No other chapters except for Quebec.

Is there InterNACHi Official groups now Nick?

I am the president of MIPGC and it is official. Read more

Now I see lots of smoke and mirrors.
Can we get a clear definition please someone.

G. I asked you to drop your chapter seeing I was mandating MICQ.
This way there would be one chapter in front of the OACIQ.
We also talked over coffee.

I also talked to Marc B.

So please sir.
Off your high horse.

The InterNACHI archives are not selectively chosen.
Treat me with respect and you will allowed the same.

If I care to question statements I will introduce them. I expect you to do the same.

HA HA HA.
He is a life time member.
HA HA HA HA.

Its like they know nothing about InterNACHI.
OFFICIAL GROUP.
OFFICIAL CHAPTER.

Please Marcel.
Show me the rules within InterNACHI.

Marcel ,Fantastic you have just confirmed to all just what a jealous person you are .

You still have no idea on what has gone on behind the scene.

(" questionable at this time. ") I do hope you carry on with your fun and games and report me to Joe Farsetta ,
Marcel the person with only one NACHI friend

The Insult is to InterNACHI members in Quebec.

Not one of these Offical members what ever that means is reaching out to Quebec members except for Marcel Gartton.
He has shared openly and does his associations proud with the educational knowledge he has consumed and now shares…

It is a shame that disparaging comments are openly expressed but fact is few and far between about InterNACHI, RULES , REGULATIONS AND WHAT IS TAKING PLACE FOR QUEBEC MEMBERS.

I have tried to get solid information out on the message board and help as best as I can.

I can not post anything with the Official Quebec group or chapter, gees Louise what the h e l l are you taken a run up my butt promoting he is the only spokes person and that he4 is in front of the OACIQ and now the seated government.

get a life sir. If members are not embracing you maybe you words are speaking loader then your actions.

As expressed, InterNACHI Quebec is growing. Ontario is doing great. We work better as a team and that all I have to say.

The laws under the OACIQ are no secrete. There are no Laws or regulations for home inspectors in Quebec.

Please show me this ONLY official Group CHAPTER or whatever in Quebec. The only chapter or group allowed to say something.

Here is mine as allowed by InterNACHI.READ MORE

Nick I would like some clearance.
Email me privately if you wish.

Mr. Larin.
I am up to snuff .

Mr. Larin.
I will assure you I am capable of honesty,
So your verbiage and education are superior.
I have heard your contemptible verbiage that you express behind others backs and you would DARE not do this to there face.

That is the man you are.

Now I am off the MB.
For a good long time becuse if you are InterNACHI Quebec representative to help educate Quebec members in any way, shape or form, I will be asking for full explanation. If this is fact then there is no need of me being here.
The message board is all your as well as Quebec.

As expressed.
Other are also trying to be seated at the table with other rules and regulations.
governments change and so do rules.

All the best.

Push my buttons and you will not see me but feel the weight of how I will stand up and truly explain my witness and when its all over and we will let others judge. OK?

I have to work Friday.
Good night Quebec members.

Look at Ontario and how they conduct themselves.
man what a disgraceful bunch you three are.

Perhaps if you had NOT **BLATENTLY OPTED OUT **of this group, the one you chastizing you.
, YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING, as would be your lackeys!

What Official group? What Official chapter.
Please read the InterNACHI bylaws.

BUT YOU OPTED OUT, NIET, NOTHING, GONE ETC.!!!
I was never invited but did invite you.
Fact sir. This is fact.

Now I stated yesterday I will back away for you. I will be attending this message board sir.
If you have any facts than please show then.
I will enter into a decusion.

Mr. Latrin.
I am telling the truth as I perceive it to be as God is my witness.
I am not chastising you. You spell it chastising
I am not Rebuking or reprimanding you severely.
I am stating fact as witnessed by me, and archived throughout InterNACHI.

Let me list some of the events.

Fact: “I asked you if you would like to join a mandate I had initiated through InterNACHI.”
You wished nothing to do with it at first. If you cannot remember the rest than I feel sorry for you.
fact:
Nick Gramiclo and one other nameless party wil be called as witness.
Fact:
fact:
I approached you in a restaurant. I asked you if you would like to join me in a mandate I was on to approach the OACIQ.

fact: By September of that your you alone from what I knew were doing it yourself.
The rest is all archived. Even by the OACIQ.
I have 3 members in Ontario will to state on the bible what transpired.

Fact:
By September Marcel Gartton said I was taking too long.
All archived.

As to your mandate allowed by you before you reached out to Nick Granicko.
Show me some fact please.
NOT BLATENTLY OPTED OUT of this group, the one you chastize, YOU WOULD BE AWARE OF WHAT IS HAPPENING, as would be your lackeys!
lackey This is the Gilles larin I met.
One minute very eloquent, the next second vocalized verbiage aimed directly at a member or party or group.

A lackey or lacquey is a term for a** uniformed manservant**, in its original meaning. The racists slurs and avoidance to retract the offence terms are documented.

Fact:
Yes I remember InterNACHI OWNER stating you where on a mandate. I remember him telling me to let you. I remember helping you and seeding positive acceptance.
No issues. All fact.

I asked you to approach Vern Mitchenson about the CMI designation. That when and if the day ever came he could help.He is embedded with in the Alberta’s on going governmental changes to regulate and license the industry.
You emailed me back stating “You said you did reach out to him.”

I phoned him at once.
Phoned Mr. Larin. We discussed issues pertaining to many relevantecies that pertain to the Home Inspection Industry in Canada.

He does not even know whom you are.

Fact:
Yes I distanced myself from you sir.
fact: Not any mandate that would allow InterNACHI members in Quebec to have the fundamental right to apply there trade and effort a carrier out of this once collage industry.
I distanced myself from you and wish no association what so ever as well as Marc. A. B.

Fact;
Your behavior and attitude at me and fellow Canadian InterNACHI members has been recorded.
We have meet in person Mr. Larin.
Condescending, rude, arrogant, evading.
Fact:
Your knowledge about InterNACHI membership protocol.
Weak
Fact.
Your behavior towards other nationalities and ethnicity’s is contemptuous.
Out and Out Contemptuous.
not 2 weeks after the booming in Boston with the world looking to blame the Islamic community you voice and opinion of contempt.
members asked you to remove the racist under tones.

fact
I begged and bent backwards to try to get civility.
All archived.

You march to your own drumming like Marc B.
you think education and the use of grammatical skill is what separates income, and acceptance within a community.

Show me where I was invited.
So me a document I signed opting out.

Show me anything at all.

Your verbal transparency exposed you.

Now sir.
Stop the legal threats.
I am not afraid of you and your intimidation tactics.
“If I do not cease and assist you will “mandate of my ATTORNEY!””

Your intimidation and tactics are well noted.
I will pull every member I have reached out to being troubled by the 2 of the so called marketers of InterNACHI.

Your condescending demeanor is the man you are sir.

So some of the facts are all present.