HAH! I got you Brainiacs this week!! We’re going to play a variation of “Word Seek”. Instead of me providing you the words you get to provide me the words. Here are the details.
- In this puzzle are 40 words related to construction and homes.
- Watch it as it appears the generator might have added one or two more.
- These are all single words with no abbreviations/acronyms/combined words/etc.
- The first person to get all 40 of course wins.
- If nobody gets them all them the first to get 30 or more at the end of the week wins.
Good luck you Inspector Brainiacs I got you this time! HAH
Please if you have already won 3 or more times let others give it a try first.
Please read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Awards Committee will post questions, at a random day/time.
Eligible members may make one post per question thread to answer the questions, and the eligible member’s winning entry must have all parts of the questions answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
First correct answers (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
Request your choice by emailing email@example.com and submit your Mailing address for shipping.
Choose your prize from the following list!:
** $50.00 gift certificate from Inspector Outlet
** Case of books "Now That You’ve had A Home Inspection"
** Seventeen Custom Branded Videos value $50.00 ~ your choice!