Question of the week 7/8/2015

Must be an interNACHI member to win.

The Awards Committee panel member posts a question in the Education and Training section, once per week at a random time on a random day.

All parts of the question must be answered in one post. You may not post more than once. The first(and only) post counts, get it right the first time.

Do not edit your posts as the Awards Committee can see that time stamp in the edited post…it just makes our sorting it out more cumbersome.

First correct answer (as judged by the question poster, and the award committee) wins. The lucky winner gets one case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to you. Courtesy of Nick G. Your prize will be shipped to the address on file.

Good luck

Drowning

Falls

From 2009
#1 Drowning 31%
#2 Motor vehicle traffic 25%
#3 Fire/burns
#1 for children under 1 year old was suffocation

It (drowning) is world wide too.:frowning:

If I won, please send the books to Mr. Fretty, I have no need for them.

Motor vehicle traffic

1: Drowning
2: Drowning
3: Drowning
4: Drowning

If Mr. Fretty doesn’t want them, I’ll take them. Thanks,

David

Food for thought: So if the gun grabbers were really all about saving the children and civil rights, they would seek to ban private ownership of swimming pools and leave firearms alone. Swimming pools aren’t protected under the Constitution and kill far more children.

Unintentional suffocation…Florida books please…

Not sure about Mr. Fretty, but Mr. Fetty would gladly take them. I give them out to everyone! Customers and realtors love them, I especially like the new Florida books. Thanks Chuck! :smiley:

Unintentional Drowning

I’m on board with drowning. Pool safety

Drowning

Sorry about that. For some reason I have always read an “r” into your name. I’m surprised to learn that it was never really there, just a figment.

We have a winner!

Chuck is the man, congratulations!

Sweet, thank you Mr. Evans! :smiley: