Question on liability insurance

I am about to apply for my Florida state license and need 300,000 in liability insurance. Any ideas where I can get this coverage?

Ask for Will Colton.

I use Auto Owners at about 450 year. That includes my contractor and home inspector business here in Florida.


Thank you!

Seconded on the Inspector Pro Insurance.

$440.00 annually, don’t call inspector Pro, you don’t need E&O to just get General Liability so that you can start your business and get your license.
Go to my web site fill out the application for the GL and I will send you a quote.