The electric company is supplying electricity to a house with an overhead service. Which of the following are considered “overhead service-entrance conductors?”
- The wires connected to the load side of the service disconnect.
- The wires from the transformer on the pole to the attachment point.
- The wires from the service point to the terminals of the service equipment.
- Any of the wires that are of the utility company and not the homeowner.
- The service drop conductors that are spliced at the masthead.