Questions for the State Examine

Nick,
There are members of NACHI that are duel members, for what ever reason they choose. But if they joined NACHI, it had to be for the reason that the information and education they had been lacking at other memberships had them think of this Association.
Nick, I can only speak for myself and God knows a few members have given me a hard time, but I don’t believe you should have to defend yourself or this great membership you created to any outside membership. NACHI speaks for itself.

Mr. Siegel, first I will make this short, as I am busy with inspections to do, thank you NACHI. All I know is when I was a “newbie” (to home inspections not construction) and looking for an association to join I found most that appeared to just have their hand out, while NACHI was there with their arms out welcoming me and providing me with a large amount of outstanding information. I have belonged to many organizations through my life and through a long corp. career and have found NACHI to be one of the best organizations I have been associated with. To ring in on the tests, I found NACHIs test harder than the national test. To close, I have more business than I can handle and I credit a good portion of that to INACHI!