Welcome To Questions of The Week!
A member of the Awards Committee will post questions, at a random day/time.
Members may make one post per question thread to answer the questions, and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the questions answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
First correct answers (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
Request your choice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your Mailing address for shipping.
Choose your prize from the following list!:
** $50.00 gift certificate from Inspector Outlet
** Case of books "Now That You’ve Had A Home Inspection"
** Seventeen Custom Branded Videos value $50.00 ~ your choice!
All members are eligible… … … kinda … … …
- Typically, it is 12-18 inches wide and made of some kind of hard material like concrete, brick, or natural stone.
- Name the unit of measurement for measuring electrical pressure or EMF.
- What is the most dangerous form of static electricity?
- A _______ wall, also known as a _______ wall, is a masonry wall with high thermal mass used to passively store solar energy in a home.
- About one in five people who die from drowning are children 5 and younger.
TRUE or FALSE
Extra Credit *
WHO sang this on WHAT song?
She made me cry
Special Thanks to M.G.