Questions Of The Week July 26

Yeah Manny! Chit gives it away…:p:mrgreen:

Oh heck! I hope you’re doin’ great. :smiley:

Marc, you might as well call this a no winner week and show them the answers.

Hopefully, next time no one will give hints to the correct answers.

The hint didn’t help on this one. :wink:

MARCEL

1. The ____________ is the simplest corrosion produced by means of chemical attack.
    a) Electrolytic theory
    b) Chemical action theory
    c) Galvanic action theory
    d) High temperature oxidation
    b
    Explanation: Chemical action theory or Direct corrosion includes oxidation in which the oxygen of atmosphere combines with all or part of surface of material. In this the combined action of oxygen, carbon dioxide and moisture on steel results in corrosion or rust.
**DANIEL**
2) What is the difference between a bazooka and a banjo?
Both are designed to apply joint compound and tape in one pass when  drywalling but a bazooka allows for a longer reach to do the ceiling

MG
3) All of these fittings are acceptable by code for changes in direction in drainage piping except
a) long sweep 1/4-bend
b) 1/5-bend
c) 1/6-bend
d) wye
b) 1/5-bend
Plumbing Flashcards | Quizlet

**DANIEL**
4) What is the moulded shape on the edges of stiles, rails and bars, adjacent to panels?
Sticking 

MG
5) On a flat roof with improper drainage, how heavy is a two inch deep 20 x 20 puddle?
a) 500 pounds
b) 1000 pounds
c) 1,500 pounds
d) 1 ton
e) 2 ton
f) Stormy Daniels implants
e) 2 ton
InterNACHI: Int’l Association of Certified Home Inspectors

Good questions guys, thanks for your time.

The only one I missed was 4.

Yeah, that was a sticking…er…stickler. :smiley:

Ah stick a fork in that tater, it’s done ;D

thanks guys.

Hey Larry,

Thank you for asking! My chit is “sticking” good these days! :expressionless:):expressionless:)

Hope all is going well with you!!

Manny, brother, you got to stay away from those gas station burritos! :mrgreen:

Yep, every this is pretty good on my end. Thanks for asking. :smiley:

1 = Oxidation

2 = Been many decades but, a manual drywall taping tool is a banjo. Bazooka is a tubular hopper that load drywall tape.

3 = b

4 = Unknown.

5 = Depends upon the slope. Generally, minimum slope is 1%. However, minimum slope for a flat roof by building code here is 2%. What volume is being considered. Imperial or US gallons.

Should I send you a case of anti-psycotics as a booby prize.
Answers were posted & you get ONE correct. Good job showing your ignorance.

I’m getting to that stage of life where I need to stay away from most every food! :shock::shock::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Last time I checked a sloped roof drains water? At least it drains “US gallons”. Do “Imperial gallons” stick to a sloped roof? :shock:

LOL! :lol: I hear ya!