Questions of the Week-November 23, 2021

@mgoldenberg
@ruecker
@tglaze
Congrats to the winners and great questions

5 Likes

Thanks Marc, but can’t accept it. I was clearly wrong with my answers on #1 & 3. Other’s are more deserving.

Congrats Ryan!

3 Likes

You wanna give it to Jim Gilbert?

3 Likes

Sure! :+1:

4 Likes

You get the prize JIM GILBERT

4 Likes

Congratulations Jim Gilbert…you lucky dog! I’m happy for you. :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks Marc. I enjoyed participating. Maybe I’m having a turkey hangover this morning but is the word current not correct in this application?

4 Likes

Sorta a trick question, I left the word current out

What is the difference of Fault (current) and Short Circuit (current)?

3 Likes

Keeps it interesting, lol. The climate change question took lots of googling…oops, I mean thinking. :grin:

6 Likes

Nice work, Marc!

4 Likes

Thanks all for the additional information and input. This stuff is great.

7 Likes

Congrats, @ruecker and @jgilbert10. Nice of you, @tglaze. Thanks again, Marc. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congrats Guys, Good Job. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would once again like to thank all of you. I really enjoy the forum for many reasons. I have really learned a lot from the forum and at times also post. Although new to the business I am glad I chose InterNACHI for the training. What a great group of people. THANKS.
@sbridges2 @lkage @jfudge @tglaze @ruecker @mgoldenberg

11 Likes

Congrats to the winners !!!

3 Likes

Congrats to Ryan and Tom and thanks to Tom for donation to Jim Gilbert.
Good questions Marc, and fortunately, it makes it interesting for some people on here.

6 Likes

No offense to anyone here but yourself. I did not flag anything, but will flag this last one. I have nothing to protect but volunteering my time somewhat different than what you are doing here.
Please stay out of this program if you have nothing nice to contribute. I know that is asking a lot out of a person like you.

4 Likes

$50.00 gift certificate for the first correct answer :cowboy_hat_face:

You can make me cry
You can break my heart
But I’ll never say we’re through

2 Likes

Chanson de dix sous

Song by Richard Anthony

Songwriters: Carole King / Gerry Goffin

3 Likes

YEA LARRY WINS!

The original was by Skeeter Davis
The month was September and the year 1963. Skeeter Davis’ “I Can’t Stay Mad At You,” by the song writing team of Gerry Goffin and Carole King, was inspired by Neil Sedaka’s “Breaking Up Is Hard To Do.” It followed her smash hit, “The End of the World” and was another crossover success, peaking at #7 in 1963.

3 Likes