Questions of the week of 12/22/2018

You know as a past musician, everything reminds me of a song:D

Camper Van Beethoven 'Ambiguity Song’

B, B, A,D

When using a camera during a rainstorm you should. It depends if I am inside or outside.

LOL!

Any winners yet?
Damn. It’s like waiting to open your Christmas presents and your about to, so shake the box to see hear what’s inside, and when you do, a soft meow is heard so you shake the box real hard because you wanted a BB gun all along thinking. Damn!! I wanted a BB gun to shoot the neighbors cat. Lol.
Just kidding.

Not many inspectors trying to answer the questions. I may post the answers tomorrow.
Or should I let it ride another week? Maybe a new inspector will give it a shot.

I concur. Allow the thread to go another week. Many on vacation.

Best to you and yours in the new year Paul.
Robert

Looks like you got em stomped again Paul. Nice job.
Whatever you decide to do works. :slight_smile:

1: United States Congress never declared war against Vietnam, it was actually a conflict.
2: A
3: D
4: C I use a plastic bag.

Realizing, hindsight is 20/20, I’ll be scarred for life if my answer was/is close and someone wins a BB gun seeing I am disqualified.:frowning:
Bloody neighbor just started letting their new young male cat, that hasn’t been neutered due to age they say, roam the apparent landings floors spraying doors, it’s territory. Wait, I forgot. I have a combination crossbow and arrows. Disregard the above;)

Uh-huh…

Are you trying to make a point?

Try to ignore the TROLL.
He states he wants our committee gone, then he harasses us on the Questions.
**HE is not welcome here.
SHAME on the little man-bully.

Since when do you care?

Like it or not, I am an InterNachi Member in good standing and you have no say in the matter!

Enjoy your bully harassment for all to see

AWESOME!!!

Just more justification of why this farce is doomed and likely to be Gone in 2019!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoldenberg https://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*Enjoy your bully harassment for all to see *

Marc
Jeffery needs his silly harassment Posts .
He has done this for years and lacks the ability to stop attacking .

Yeah you are right. Unsolicited and never invited.
Perhaps I’ll make an award for the only little man-bully to ever be thrown off a committee.

Ouch!!

Sorry