****Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!
Please read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Awards Committee will post questions, at a random day/time.
The competing member and “Sir Roy” may make one post per question thread to answer the questions and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the questions answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
First correct answers (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Winners of the Questions of The Week shall request their prize by emailing email@example.com and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
THANK YOU to Tim Williams & Kenton Shepard for a question.
They can answer.
1) _______ and _______ are the major reasons for providing attic ventilation
- 25% to 40% of a typical building’s energy use can often be attributed to _______
3) _______ is a digital representation of the physical and functional characteristics of a facility but is applicable to any structure or transportation, capital building program, or construction project
- The minimum/maximum distance in inches above the trap for a standpipe for a clothes washing machine is:
5) True or False: Localized blisters on built-up roofs should not be broken and repaired
Who sang this on what hit song?
I close my eyes and here it comes again