**Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!
Please Read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Award Committee will post a question, at a random day/time.
A competing member may make one post per question thread to answer the question and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the question answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Winnings will be limited to no more than five times in a given year, the objective is to allow as many Members a chance to win as possible.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
So please refrain from participating if you have already won in the maximum for the Year.
First correct answer (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Question) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Winners of the Question of The Week shall request their prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
If no correct answers, the responses may then be open to others at a time determined by the committee.
**** Good luck!
- One of two points, such as the ends of a magnet, that have opposing magnetic qualities
a) magnetic pole
b) magnetic force
c) magnetic field
e) a & c
2) ____ is a continuous flow of negative charges, but ____ is a path along which negative charges can flow
- Grounds or a short circuit can be all of the following except
4) A motor which may be operated either on direct OR single phase ac supply at approximately the same speed and output is defined as____
- The temperature difference which leads to ______ can be effectively controlled by the provision of suitable ventilation
** Extra Credit!** Who sang in what song ~ think this may stump ya ;-) *I love to dance oh me, oh my*