**Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!
Please Read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Awards Committee will post questions, at a random day/time.
The competing member and “Sir Roy” may make one post per question thread to answer the questions and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the questions answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
First correct answers (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Winners of the Questions of The Week shall request their prize by emailing email@example.com and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
***First member that correctly answers all questions including
“extra credit” will also receive a special additional gift.
You are not required to answer to be the normal winner.
- A 3:12 roof is to be covered with 20 year asphalt shingles.
What is the minimum overlap for the underlayment?
a) 6 inches
b) 8 inches
c) 12 inches
d) 19 inches
2) The connection to the earth (ground) creates a new zero reference. The lower the ground, the lower the zero reference. a) True b) Depends on measured impedance c) False
- Which of the following are the stages, in order,
for the refrigeration process that takes place in a condenser?
a) Latent heat removal, de-superheating, sub-cooling
b) Addition of sensible heat, de-superheating, sub-cooling
c) De-superheating, latent heat removal, sub-cooling
d) Latent heat removal, sub-cooling, de-superheating
4) When an electrically insulated wire has a decrease in _______, the insulation can suffer damage and/or melt
- Electricity is required for _______ to send signals to the brain
Extra Credit! Who sang what song? *The whole place is shakin', there's a something goin' on*