**Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!
Please Read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Awards Committee will post questions, at a random day/time.
The competing member and “Sir Roy” may make one post per question thread to answer the questions and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the questions answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
First correct answers (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Winners of the Questions of The Week shall request their prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
**** Happy New Year and Good luck!
1) The normal and expected decline in the quality of systems or items
that occurs over time is known as _______
2) The estimated life expectancy of infrastructure & equipment based on real world conditions is known as design life True or False
- “electrical noise” can damage equipment and cause it to work less efficiently.
_______ cannot only remove this unwanted “noise”, but can even make
surge protection devices work better
4) Type of backflow (may be more than one answer) a) backsiphonage b) backflow blockage c) backpressure backflow d) directive backflow e) excess bean comsumption
- A damper may be located at the top of a chimney
True or False
EXTRA CREDIT! What song?? *don't want to go by the demon :twisted:* ** ** ** ** ** **