**Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!
Please Read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Awards Committee will post questions, at a random day/time.
The competing member and “Sir Roy” may make one post per question thread to answer the questions and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the questions answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
First correct answers (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Winners of the Questions of The Week shall request their prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
- Are there major differences between sewer and septic systems in your home?
a) They are very similar
b) One uses pressure and the other uses gravity
c) The only difference is in the type of pipes used
2) _______ occurs when the electrons from one object jump to another object
- Light and sound are both types of energy
True or False
4) Examples of Electromagnetic Energy: a) Microwaves b) Ultraviolet light c) Visible light - all colors of the spectrum that we can see d) Infrared radiation e) Gamma radiation f) Radio waves g) a-d-e h) all of the above
- According to our SOP, we do not have to verify the proper operation of a
pressure-activated auto-reverse or related safety feature of an overhead garage door
True or False
extra credit! The group "No Doubt" with singer Gwen Stefani had a big hit with "It's My Life". But who performed the original?