**Welcome to another round of Questions of The Week!
Please Read the Introduction and requirements, changes may have been made.
A member of the Award Committee will post a question, at a random day/time.
A competing member may make one post per question thread to answer the question and the member’s winning entry must have all parts of the question answered completely in that one post. Editing your one answer post allowed will result in disqualification.
Winnings will be limited to no more than five times in a given year, the objective is to allow as many Members a chance to win as possible.
Any disregard to the above and divulging the correct answers or giving hints/references will cause a disqualification.
So please refrain from participating if you have already won in the maximum for the Year.
First correct answer (as judged by the Awards Committee or Poster of the Questions) wins.
The lucky winner will get a case of “Now that you’ve had a Home Inspection Books” shipped to them at their address on file. Make sure your Address on File with Inachi is correct.
Winners of the Question of The Week shall request their prize by emailing email@example.com and submitting their Mailing address for shipping.
Allow 2 weeks for delivery.
**** If no correct answers, the responses may then be open**
** to others **at a time determined by the committee.
**** Good luck!
- A thermostat that controls the water temperature in a boiler
2) When the _______ flow of water reaches the surface of a building material, _______ occurs
- It’s not your responsibility to _______ things; it’s your responsibility to _______ them!
4) The pressure from _______ can create incredibly strong _______ that can exceed the strength of building materials, including concrete
- I look for leaks, but I’m not a home inspector.
I love balance, but I’m not an art collector.
Sometimes I’m frustrating to find.
Sometimes I’ll save your behind.
What am I?
EXTRA CREDIT! What member has a great new *WHOOPS! Macaron* store in North Denver Metro’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination?