Quetion of The Week 9/17/17

Guess I’m last now. :wink: :lol:

Saturday Night at 11:59 and 59 seconds I’ll be in my RV outside a brew fest in Ft.Collins, prolly a wee bit too drunk to post, so I guess it’s you, Dave. Oh wait, right now I’m the last one :wink:

OMG!
What does that suppose to mean…
Encrypted messaging?

Next week’s QOTW.
Did the Kardashian girls have a butt job?
Your answer counts for 3!

https://www.t-nation.com/system/publishing/articles/10005263/original/The-Kardashian-Butt-Must-Die.jpg?1503947599

Have fun at Brewfest!

Could have went the rest of my life without seeing that… going to wash my eyes out.

Give rlewis5 the books to take down that gnarly pic, that’s what I say

Are you GAY that’s Kim! LOL
That is better that what ever Kermit the frog did to Miss Piggy.
We will never know!

http://www.fallharvestbrewfest.com/

Drink a beer, save a dog. How can you go wrong?

what barry said

That’s Two triple cheesburgers, side order of fries, I’m more of a lean steak kind of guy. But to each their own, it’s ALL yours. I’ll send in a rescue team if you get lost in there :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, as Barry indicates, the last one to reply is Steve Nadeau, so Congratulations Steve.
Follow the directions to get your books.

Thanks Barry!, Thanks Marcel and Nick and Gramma, Granpaw and Granpaw’s girlfriend,

So now that it’s over Steve, what did this mean?

McHammer
good point ;~))
the next chick inspector that replies here regardless of how she replies & follows your instructions on how to receive
can get 'em some

thnx!

I’m not exactly sure what happened, but a spammer hijacked the post with a question that was asked in June. I “took the bait” by answering ( correctly I might add) the 4 part question, even though it was 3 months old. The whole thing was weird

If you click on “Inspection Question of the Week” in the LEFT column, you’ll see the “Question of T” It’s now below the current thread, but it somehow came to the top and fooled me.

I’m the last to reply…LOL!

Not anymore.

That’s what you think!

McHammer
good point ;~))
the next chick inspector that replies here regardless of how she replies & follows your instructions on how to receive
can get 'em some

according to the awards person
Steve Nadeau is the “chick of the year” congrats be’atch enjoy the reading ;~))