Quiz 5 has same questions

Hi, I’m new to this so I hope I’m writing at the right place. I’m trying to take quiz 5 but the last 2 questions are the same, has this happened to anyone else?
Thanks

Yup, it happens now and then.

1 Like

Exactly the same?
Could you post the questions please.
Thank you.

And this will help the person taking the test how?

Hi!

The quickest way to get something like this fixed is to email our education department, education@internachi.org .

Be sure to list the name of the course, not just the quiz number, and give a screenshot if possible so they have all the information needed to fix it.

The folks on our education team are great and usually can get something like this fixed very quickly!

Tim

1 Like

And this will help the person taking the test how?

It’s a sad reality, on the organization message board, certain members feel it their obligation or duty to act as independent monitors, having no legitimate authority, to push other members off the board through bulling, being rude, running interference or even posting spam directed at the email address after they answer a post.
Too bad.
So very sad for the organization.

Please…Post fast reply and make an “official COE complaint” about the member in question when you get tired of this foolishness’.

Please post source of your campaign smear. Where has a member of this forum posted spam directed at an email address? Is this just another attempt at bullying the members of this forum? are you going to continue to say fu@k you to the members and then edit that language out?

Mr. Willes. You leave me on other alternative to make a complaint aimed at you.
Please sir. Just ignore my posts.

Please do Robert I have a photo of the vulgar language you have used against me. Enjoy your day.

This was just gettin’ good! Tri-state plumber against WAFI !

1 Like