Racism catches up to Rush

Rush Limbaugh…as he explained on the “Today Show” interview of a week ago, knows exactly what to say “today” to have everyone in the world talking about him “tomorrow”.

He is not educated in anything he speaks of, outside of his own limited spectrum and paradigms. He is nothing more…not a single iota more…than a man with opinions with the ability to help people who are already angry think that they understand why.

With an ounce of truth and three pounds of spin, Rush can speak for three hours per day on the negative aspects (everyone has them) of his foes without ever…ever, ever…acknowledging anything good about them at all, unless it is a set-up for something bad he will say after the next “Snapple” commercial.

He promotes himself, first. This is from him. You must accept Rush before you can accept what he says…he tells you, himself.

I reject both…Rush, and what he says.

This is where I stand on the issue of Rush Limbaugh.

I believe Bushart was once a Rush listener.

My how the mighty have fallen.:wink:

LOL.

A controversial figure was removed from a business group.

This has no bearing on the future of our country, not even the future of the NFL or the future of the Rams.

Much ado about nothing.

**The Race Card, Football and Me **](http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704322004574477021697942920.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_RIGHTTopCarousel)

My critics would have you believe no conservative meets NFL 'standards.'

**By RUSH LIMBAUGH **

David Checketts, an investor and owner of sports teams, approached me in late May about investing in the St. Louis Rams football franchise. As a football fan, I was intrigued. I invited him to my home where we discussed it further. Even after informing him that some people might try to make an issue of my participation, Mr. Checketts said he didn’t much care. I accepted his offer.

It didn’t take long before my name was selectively leaked to the media as part of the Checketts investment group. Shortly thereafter, the media elicited comments from the likes of Al Sharpton. In 1998 Mr. Sharpton was found guilty of defamation and ordered to pay $65,000 for falsely accusing a New York prosecutor of rape in the 1987 Tawana Brawley case. He also played a leading role in the 1991 Crown Heights riot (he called neighborhood Jews “diamond merchants”) and 1995 Freddie’s Fashion Mart riot…

Funny that Rush would say that no conservatives meet NFL standards.

I would venture to guess that most NFL (and other pro sports leagues) owners agree with Rush politically and economically. I don’t envision too many NFL owners leaning very far to the left (Al Davis, as always, excepted). :mrgreen:

And that is all that it is:roll::roll:

Do you think the NFL owners meetings are filled with left wing liberals? :shock:

Point is, it’s not Rush’s ideology that got him removed, it’s his polarizing nature (ie his mouth).

I don’t know and I’m sure you don’t.

You’re missing the point.

You are correct Mike, I don’t personally know the NFL owners. It is an educated guess.

Just as you don’t personally know Rush, Beck or Palin.

Here is some more fuel for the fire.

*The law firm linked to reports of an IP address associated with misleading and defamatory attacks on Rush Limbaugh was a major source of campaign funds for Barack Obama. *

Rush was definitely right about Donovan McNabb.

We’re losing to the Raiders 10 - 6 at halftime. The Raiders!!!

If we allow McNabb to lose is that racism? I just can’t tell anymore.

The Giants lost today too, it’s just a conspiracy to allow Dallas a chance to catch up. :stuck_out_tongue:

wooo whoooo, chiefs won, party time in KC town tonight…:roll:

Here’s a flow chart: Are you white? Yes? You’re a racist. No? You’re not a racist.

Brought to you as a public service.

Worse than losing, we’re not covering.