Radon Testing??

I was wondering if it is acceptable now to use a electronic meter to measure Radon instaed of the old “Lab” method? Any help is appreciated!

Which meter?

you need to use equipment capable of a 48 hour minimum test period that’s approved by your state. We use continuous radon monitors, the ones we use are on the State of RI Department of Health approved equipment list. Your area may vary, but the 48 hour test period will still be a requirement.

Justin, go in your control panel and add your location. Rules regarding Radon testing vary by state, so members local to you can best answer your question.