Radstar RS-300 Radon Monitors

Retiring the testing division of my company and I have 7 Radstar RS-300’s for sale. All in perfect working order. Each one includes key, power adapter, comm cable, and tripod. Typical wear and tear. All need calibration, so priced accordingly. Prefer selling entire lot, but will consider splitting them up. $350 each plus shipping. Thanks.
Martin
Radontex, LLC.
IMG_0173

1 Like

Are any of these still available? I know it’s been awhile but just figured I should ask. Thanks Tom

Hi Tom,

Actually, they are all still available. Got lots of views, but no inquiries. Let me know how I can help.

Best regards,
Martin

Welcome to our forum, Tom!..enjoy participating. :smile:

1 Like

Will do thanks Larry!

Hi Martin, Thanks for the quick reply!
I would take 2 if you were willing to split them up? Let me know if you’r interested. Thanks so much.
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, I can split them up. Let’s take this off line to work out the details. Send me an email at msmith@radontex.com and we can go from there.

Best regards,
Martin
Radontex, LLC.

1 Like

New Inspector looking for knowledge. Just curious what it costs to get calibrated?

1 Like

Hi Jordan,
They cost $150 to calibrate, plus shipping back and forth to RadStar which is about $25 each way. You can reduce shipping cost by sending more than one at a time.
Best regards,
Martin
Radontex, LLC.

1 Like

Hey Jordan,
I use AccuStar labs (just google it) it costs $150 for the calibration then $20 (from Vermont) for shipping. Good luck
Tom

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh yeah then you also need to pay return shipping like Martin said.