Raising fees

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Anyone raising fees due to high gas prices…In one month I raised them $25, and thinking of another $10. Of the clients that called, no one has really complained about the price.

Due to my range~180miles and 18 Counties, I had to.

--
Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: jpope

The ability to raise prices is always a good thing icon_biggrin.gif but not necessarily because of gas prices. Would that mean you’ll lower them again when gas prices drop back down a bit?

If the market will bear it, pick 'em up and leave 'em

--
Jeff Pope
JPI Home Inspection Service
"At JPI, we'll help you look better"
(661) 212-0738

Originally Posted By: rbracklow

I’ll second that Jeff!!

But then again, any reason is a good reason!! ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif) ![icon_cool.gif](upload://oPnLkqdJc33Dyf2uA3TQwRkfhwd.gif)

I raised prices on my Job Progress payments for higher gas prices, since they were low in the first place, and they didn't mind as long as I had a valid reason.

Ron.

--
The highest compliment my clients can give me, is the referral of their Friends, Family and Business Associates!

NorCal NACHI Chapter Founder and Chairman.

Originally Posted By: dbowers

Last year I raised my fees to celebrate National Secretary’s Day; Labor Day; my Birthday; and for watching an old rerun of Pam Anderson running up the beach on Baywatch.

Almost any excuse is good for me.

Dan Bowers, CRI

"The Most Expensive Home Inspector In Kansas City And Worth Far More Than He Charges, According to Over 10,300 Satisfied Customers".

Originally Posted By: rray

is an integral part of the American marketing process, that American psyche, so don’t confuse people by using that bad, bad ending zero.

For example, categories like this:

500 - 999 SF
1000 - 1499 SF
1500 - 1599 SF

are much better than categories like this:

501 - 1,000 SF
1,001 - 1,500 SF
1,501 - 2,000 SF

--
Home inspections. . . .
One home at a time.