Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Saw this guy behind the motel we are staying at. Having a snack in the neighbors back yard.

6 Likes

Sign at the liquor store down the street from the motel.

6 Likes

Beautiful fall colors make for fun inspection days in East TN

10 Likes

Beautiful, Bert!

4 Likes

Point Of Americas in Fort Lauderdale.
Was on the 23rd floor.
You can see Port Everglades & all the cruise ships.

10 Likes

Now the Sunrise Blvd drive home from the doormat to the crack purchase center on the side of the grocery store.
They’ll even buy phones or diabetic supplies if you happen to steal any.

6 Likes

I never saw those before, Marc…Interesting!

2 Likes

My son shot his first buck today with my old trusty Remington Game Master pump action 30/06. 200 yards, nearly perfect double lung shot.

It’s not a trophy sized rack, but will be getting a European style mount just like his sister’s first and hung up with the rest on our trophy wall.

9 Likes

Awesome, I bet both him and dad are proud. Congrats. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He is pretty proud of himself since I wouldn’t let him shoot a tiny thing earlier today. LOL.

2 Likes

Growing up in Northern Maine, that was the rifle of choice for a lot of farmers.

3 Likes

That is great for your son and you both, Michael! :+1:

3 Likes

200 Yards Awesome shot, young man.

4 Likes

First of the season. Fall is upon us…at least in my area.

first

9 Likes

We had snow the day before yesterday…about 1 1/2"…gone by noon or so. But it is coming. I put out our driveway markers yesterday.

6 Likes

sunset

7 Likes

Jawja sweet Jawja, eh, Thomas?!

Nice!

2 Likes

My nephew sent me these. View from his back yard yesterday morning, when he got up for work. Taken in Northern Alberta.

8 Likes

Those lights are beautiful. But, they are also an indicator its time to follow the geese :grin:

3 Likes

You can see the snow on things. :slight_smile: Lakes are frozen over there already. :grinning:

3 Likes