Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

What did you lube it with, Ryan?

2 Likes

Might get some action tonight

5 Likes

I assume you mean the ladder? :joy:

I use silicone per the manufacturer’s recommendation.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you, Ryan.

I found this lubricant by accident from a conversation with a overhead garage door installer. I have used it on squeaky hinges that seem to be back squeaking again and you may like it, too.

I have used it on my articulating ladder but not a telescoping ladder as they went with the sale of my business and it lasts a long time.

3 Likes

That’s interesting. According to the website it is not petroleum based and according to the can it does not have silicone. Extend and Climb strongly cautions against using petroleum based products. Wonder what’s in this stuff?? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t know but it works really, really well!

3 Likes

Here’e the back of the can:

1 Like

This is what I have been using. I spread out the ladder horizontally, wipe on the silicone, wait for about 2 beers, and then stand it up and cycle it a few times. The biggest concern with these ladders is not letting lubricant get into the latch/catch mechanism.

2 Likes

Is that your bedroom wall in the background, Larry? :grinning:

3 Likes

Is that in the instructions on the can? :grinning:

2 Likes

Stairwell…10 characters. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yes it is I think. Full disclosure, the writing is pretty small on the can.

1 Like

I’m telling you, you will not go back to anything else once you use this. :thinking: :+1: :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Is it non-flammable? Gotta be careful in certain circumstances. Friction. :joy:

1 Like

It says DANGER: FLAMMABLE on the front of the can but I quit smoking way back. So, you’re on your own with that part of it. :boom: :crazy_face:

P.S. Oh, Friction…LOL!

2 Likes

Oh, I get it now…I think. Nope, no problem there. LOL!

3 Likes

powercord repaired with HVAC tape :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Took nearly 4 years of blood, sweat, countless hours of hard training, recouping lost time from a hyper extended knee, a bum hip, and a torn hamstring to achieve, but today I finally achieved the rank of Dan (Black Belt) in Tang Soo Do Soo Bahk Do.

15 Likes

congrats, way to go!!

2 Likes

Don’t mess with Mikey! :slight_smile: Congrats, well deserved.

2 Likes