Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Thanks Mark!

1 Like

You know it Jr :wink:. Thanks.

1 Like

Sound that out and it sounds like all the noises I would make as you pummel me to the ground! Congrats!

5 Likes

I had to look it up. It’s a tongue twister for sure. :grinning:

4 Likes

Congrats on all your hard work!

2 Likes

Throw in Moo Du Kwan at the end. I left that part out.

3 Likes

Now I’m bilingual. :grinning:

4 Likes

Then you can translate this for us. LOL.

2 Likes

The above person has completed the prescribed Dangsudo training course with excellent grades, so the DAN level is properly awarded.

Instructor MICHAEL V DURANTE lll

:grinning:

4 Likes

nice

2 Likes

Who’s Dan?

3 Likes

The man.

4 Likes

The “new” international translation is a bit off. Korea actually had several different alphabets until the mid '90s so some spellings are different than the original. Makes it fun when you are doing research on the art and trying to translate some of the original teachings.

2 Likes

Mostly vacant home this week. I think the hoarder forgot about his stock of paper in the attic.

6 Likes

There you go, a bonus for the buyer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few morning’s ago, we heard a loud thud on the front storm door. Today, when the sun was just right, I see a bird’s image on the glass door. Looks like he hit at a 90 degree flight angle with wings fully extended.

7 Likes

I have something similar on my glass door, except it is a human face, lol.

3 Likes

Now that’s funny :rofl:. I had something hit my windshield of an old pickup I once had while driving down a dirt road late at night in the mountains once. The next morning I saw a bird shape on the glass and found a burrowing ground owl in the bed. Thankfully they are little guys…

2 Likes

Had the day off and figured I would go to an auction. Picked this lot of oil lamps up for less than a $20 bill.

7 Likes

Awesome pick Ryan! And I do mean “pick”.

3 Likes