Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Great job!

2 Likes

you may need them soon enough if they keep insisting on electric cars without improving the power grid…

6 Likes

That will be awesome doing your midnight inspection reports. Oh. I forgot to put a smiley face, :grinning:

4 Likes

Now you need to shop for some oil and a few wicks so you can burn the midnight oil on your reports. LOL

4 Likes

Yep, when they shut off the power grid during the revolution, I will need some light in the bunker.

2 Likes

I had this exact lamp many years ago. Sadly it got crushed in a move and broke into 100+ pieces. Very cool find!!!

2 Likes

I know where you can buy another one.

3 Likes

Ryan, you should rub it and see if you can summon a genie. LOL

2 Likes

“Fire on the mountain, lightning in the sky…”
ss1
ss2
ss3

Actually, just a beautiful sunset looking out my door… :sunglasses:

8 Likes

This is what happens when you forget you had straight water in your 1926 Model T over the summer and then we get a zero degree day in Minnesota. :cold_face:

6 Likes

There really is a place called Greenacres!

6 Likes

Ouch, get out the flex seal!

2 Likes

That sucks, where are going to find another one of those?

1 Like

Out with the old,

and in with the new

Should be on line by this afternoon.
Thanks for a gas fireplace for back-up heat last night. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

They are not actually too hard to find. I can get a used one for about $150 or a reproduction one for about $400. I have the head off and it looks like the head itself was all that was damaged by my forgetfulness. Luckily the block appears to be good.

3 Likes

Oooops? :flushed::roll_eyes: Bet that won’t happen again…:wink:

1 Like

Looking pretty fancy there Marcel. I’m sure the new unit set you back a shiny penny, but will be alot better on efficiency…:+1:

Thanks Mike;
Yup, just got my heat back. Took them a while to get the air out, but working fine now.
Pensotti boiler changed their name to Conforto. Triple pass design cold start.
I should save a little oil. 6.5K

4 Likes

Here is the finished product, now to clean and paint the floor again. LOL

5 Likes

You know every one is looking for something to pick at. Nice looking job, well done.

3 Likes