Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

I am guessing the installer knew he was working for a home inspector and was up to the challenge!

2 Likes

I don’t think so, but all the tools I had in the basement was a dead give away that I have been around. I think he got the hint from looking around that I like things to look good.
The guy did a good job.

6 Likes

I think he saw this…

3 Likes

Amongts other things. LOL

2 Likes

Rare occasion, my little buddy waiting patiently for breakfast this morning.

8 Likes

Cute dog. Looks very interested in your next move, lol.

3 Likes

Normally this one is like a 4 legged Pogo stick at meal time. Lol.

5 Likes

Michael, we have a cat that is like your picture or pacing around us…we cured him of meowing incessantly by putting him in the basement…poor thing…NOT…it’s a finished basement…jeez.

3 Likes

This home was not my inspection, but rather next door. I was able to get these shots from the side yard. Slab home, likely 2000-2010. I wonder who is paying for this mess?

1 Like

Ahhh, poor kitty :cat2:… We have 4 dogs. The cat moved out when our youngest daughter moved out.

1 Like

Our youngest pup likes to play a little game at bed time. Either he jumps on the furniture and tries to act all innocent or he just rolls onto his back so you have to pick him up.

1 Like

Brian, one of our local house movers moved a bunch of slab homes down in Louisiana.

The pictures were awesome. He pushed the top slightly cambered I-beams under the house and jacked it up from those. Then, he added More I-beams perpendicular and raised the house enough to get his wheels under it to move it down the road.

I did the construction Management for Habitat for Humanity and he move a couple for us at a greatly reduced rate.

Very interesting to watch and no cracks in the slabs showed up.

2 Likes

He’s Alphie and was a feral cat that my bride brought home from a lady that takes them in instead of euthanasia.

We have him trained pretty well now but he is still skittish when hands are around his face but we can kiss the back of his head and neck while he is eating.

Feral cat?.. :crazy_face: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Nothing like some good chili this time of year… :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I haven’t made chilli in a while. What time is supper? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

200w (2)

4 Likes

That’s one of those times when you need a door to separate the master bedroom and bathroom. :grinning:

6 Likes

Whenever you get here Junior. It’s always taste better the next day or so. Gives the wife time to “straighten” the house :wink:

7 Likes

The tires are smoking, and I am heading south. The chili sounds good, and text me your address to put it in my GPS. :grinning:

4 Likes

Let me know when your leaving Bert’s house. Knoxville is only about 2 hours away… :crazy_face:

5 Likes