Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Outstanding photo.

This is not a recent photo of the delicious meatloaf I make once in a while! However, it is about dinner time for a lot of people. Enjoy! :grin:

3 Likes

This is BACON loaf…and it looks delicious, Junior!

3 Likes

Haha! Thanks Larry! Here is the recipe for anyone who wants to try it: https://bbqpitboys.com/meatloaf-roll/

1 Like

Ahh, it says; “Add a bit more sauce and top off with a few slices of uncooked bacon.”

That my friend is a bit more than a few slices. LOL!

1 Like

You can never have too much bacon! Haha! :grin:

2 Likes

I thought that too until I found my self at 245# and gaining. :flushed:

Now it is everything in moderation and yoga and other physical activities to get my heart going strong.

I didn’t eat it all at once! Probably could if I wanted too! Lol

1 Like

My 245#, and gaining, was 25 years ago.

I’ve held steady at 205 to 210 for 24 years now.

I don’t go past 240, trims back to 230 during summer. Extra 10 in the winter for insulation… lol

We have cholesterol in our family and heart disease so I wanted to get on top of those issues.

1 Like

Yes, for sure, gotta take care of yourself. :slight_smile:

I spent 6 hours driving today, 3 hours each way to bring my daughter’s stuff back from college. It gave me plenty of time to think. So, here goes: “So, what is that? Canadian bacon?” :rofl:. I’m a little full of dad humor, I guess.

1 Like

Damn Linas, after 5 months, it must have been a dozy. LOL
How you been?

Went to the beach today! It was nice and quiet! :grin: @rlewis5

2 Likes

We did too, but it was hard to keep the 6 foot space. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha! That looks cool! :grin:

1 Like

Six years ago, and it was vey cold and windy. Hence, the reverse frozen “waves”.

1 Like

We did, too. We had no trouble keeping space :rofl:
(Not really a beach, but real sand in the Appalachian Mountains. This is the “Sand Cave” a couple hours north of Knoxville)

2 Likes

North Myrtle Beach 3-21

2 Likes