Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

7 Likes

My first attempt at Eggplant Parmesan. Made the sauce from scratch using tomatoes and herbs from my garden. :eggplant: Eggplant also from my garden. Turned out more like a lasagna of sorts but it was damn good. :+1:

10 Likes

Came across this classic Griswold cast iron cornbread pan. After cleaning up the rust and seasoning it in the oven, it’s like new. Makes good cornbread too!

8 Likes

She always wants to play when it’s bedtime.

10 Likes

That is one cute dog, lol.

1 Like

Thanks Ryan. She’s hell on wheels to boot. :laughing:

2 Likes

She sure is.

3 Likes

Had these two cuties following me around on my inspection yesterday. They’re 8 weeks old. “Mini” on the left, “Cooper” on the right. :grinning:

11 Likes

Saw that & had to put this up again.
Inspection on 8-26.

9 Likes

Do they sniff termites? :wink:

4 Likes

Big puppies :dog::paw_prints:

3 Likes

Big bowling ball

8 Likes

So cute!
G

1 Like

Inspection today…

12 Likes

that’s a beauty !

1 Like

6 Likes

Wife needed a step to help get in and out the the ol’ burb, so off to the steel supply house I go… All from scratch and designed as I went. Even used some scrap that I had laying around.

7 Likes

Those are nice! My 09 Ram is so rusty underneath I am running out of places to add additional screws into good metal, lol. I may have to have you custom build me some that go to the frame!

1 Like

That’s kinda the issue I had. My Suburban is an '89. Couldn’t find any pre-fab frame mount that would work, and I didn’t want to drill holes in the rockers, so custom build. Hard part was working around all the brake and fuel lines to find ways to mount it.

Heading out in the morning for my wife’s Antelope hunt. Will see how this design works before building the driver’s side. :wink:

2 Likes

On my Ram, that’s basically all the running boards are mounted too. The thin as hell sheet metal that makes up the rockers. Stupid ass design.

1 Like