Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

yikes, what is it?

2 Likes

Do you come back and inspect at another time or is it just handled as a typical limitation?

2 Likes

I’ve had snow on the roof here in Chattanooga once, so I did the inside first so it had a chance to melt. :grinning: No limitations.

4 Likes

I offer to return for free under two conditions…1. The client must reach out to me to schedule when the roof is clear. 2. It is done on my schedule. In other words, when I can get to it and am in the area.

If the client needs it done at a certain time on their schedule, I charge.

5 Likes

Lol, around here, we might be talking April. Not just “later in the day.” :joy: :grimacing: :cold_face:

3 Likes

Supposed to start here tomorrow. Not sure that I am mentally ready for it.

4 Likes

The hardest part is the drive there, lol. People around here (and probably everywhere else) seem to forget how to drive in snow from year to year.

4 Likes

If it waits until December 24th, I’d be happy! I still have a few outside things to get done, including building a back yard rink. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That’s what we looked like yesterday morning, Ryan. :flushed:

3 Likes

Around here it’s just handled as a limitation just like not testing AC units when it’s cold. Well at least that’s the way we handle it. Usually by the time the snow is gone any due diligence periods have long since expired.

3 Likes

Same here Jim, though I usually brush off a few feet of snow just to get a look at the shingles/type etc.

3 Likes

So I gather that you guys don’t walk a roof if there is snow on it? :wink:

6 Likes

:wink:
Just in case some take this the wrong way, no, It’s just a joke.
Winkey face. :wink:

Please don’t actually get on a snowy roof.
Stay safe out there. :+1:

6 Likes

Sure-fire way to find the quickest route to the ground! :smile:

5 Likes

Is that what :snowflake: looks like in TN? :thinking:

2 Likes

Like Dave said yesterday, here in East TN, if there is snow on the roof, inspect the inside first while the snow melts and then do the roof last. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I always seemed to find more leaky roofs from the attic… when it was raining or a thick layer of wet heavy snow…

5 Likes

Puppies are putting on weight. About three weeks old now I think.

9 Likes

Nice, Ryan!.. … :+1:

3 Likes

The big guy is showing himself again.

4 Likes