Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

life is all about hard choices…

2 Likes

That’s why we are all in this.

I like it. It feels huge at first, but you get used to it. I’m glad I went with the ultra for the built in stylus. Wasn’t sure if I would use it, but it’s super easy to annotate photos…
Took me 5 seconds to do this

3 Likes

Quality apparently takes time. It’s been this way since pre Covid.

7 Likes

Casey & Lexie from a few years back. Both of these sweet animals have since passed and are now together again.

16 Likes

beautiful…

1 Like

Red Bellied woodpecker on the bird feeder.

6 Likes

Poor zoom on my phone but we saw 30+ bald eagles on the Mississippi river today in Savanna IL. It may be time to upgrade the phone.

11 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. We lost our dog a few days ago. It’s tough.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss Dennis. It is tough, they’re family.

4 Likes

This was our dog, also named Kevin, that passed 2 years ago. My wife and I found him about 14 years ago tied to the side of a rural road half starved to death. He was forever loyal. He would not even eat without my wife or I in the room.
He was a great comfort when I was away for months at a time knowing my wife was well protected.

22 Likes

Meet my 12 year old German Shepherd named Lucky. Paid $200 for him to a guy who had him chained to his front porch (the chain was also his collar). I would have paid a lot more if needed just to save him.

Anyway, he has been the most interesting and loyal animal I’ve ever owned. I swear he is an empath. His dedication to my wife thru all her medical issues/injuries is nothing less than astounding. And without training, he alerts her or me before she has a seizure which has literally been life saving.

It is a very unique bond we humans have with these animals. One of God’s many gifts.

23 Likes

That is very cool Brian!

14 Likes

Brian Lucky was meant to be in your life and you were meant to be in his life. Very nice story.

8 Likes

Lucky is a good name for your special dog, Brian. Sounds like it was good luck that brought him into your family.

9 Likes

So true, we originally named him lucky because he was lucky to survive and find a better life with us. Turns out, we were the lucky ones. One hundred pound dog with a 10 pound sledge hammer for a heart with the gentleness of a butterfly.

12 Likes

The dogs that are rescued and know how tough it was on the streets really do love you. The doctors think this girl has been abandoned for two months. She was nothing but skin and bones.

She’s doing fantastic now and is a wonderful companion.

15 Likes

She looks really good! Her eyes are so bright and ready to do whatever you have in store for her.

8 Likes

Dogs are such good companionship. My favorite pets without question. Here’s my 2.

12 Likes

And here’s some cats to balance things out. Ollie and Winston.

12 Likes