Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

My drone had a great view today!

9 Likes

The view was totally worth the 12 hour drive to Pigeon Forge.

11 Likes

Great views. One of my favorite places!

6 Likes

Small world, I had a job there today.

4 Likes

I got this guy inspecting me right now.

2 Likes

Getting my third roof since 2011.

Hard to argue that weather patterns are not changing. Insurnace rates or deductibles are going to be crazy here in a few years.

2 Likes

My son had a whole bunch of humming birds at his home in Colorado. Several different varieties most of them got along but one of the larger types were aholes. :smile:

6 Likes

Walking around the neighborhood the other morning.

7 Likes

Me too!

LOL
Where did he come from?

8 Likes

By 7 am everyone has their spaces saved in front of the townhomes where we’re staying for the week in Santa Rosa Beach. (BTW, mine were up by 6😉)

7 Likes

Enjoy your holiday, David. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heading home tomorrow, finally. :grinning: I’m not a sit-on-the-beach kind of person but my wife and daughter are, so it’ll be good to be back at it. In October we’ll go to St Augustine where I can look for shark teeth for a week. That helps keep my inspector senses heightened, but this sitting on the beach in the sun doesn’t make me anything but, I guess, a good husband. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Keep on their good side, you’ll live longer! :rofl:

8 Likes

Yep, happy wife, happy life… :wink:

8 Likes

Now if I can just keep my mouth shut the whole trip home tomorrow, I’ll have pulled it off. All it takes is one wrong word to ruin a whole week, you know.

10 Likes

Our 12 year old son running the mill. :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I am not either really, simply because a few hours in the sun and I transform into lobsterman. The great giant red crustacean.

That said, the wife and I drove over to Ormond beach a couple weeks ago and it was absolutely wonderful. Drove the SUV out onto the sand, popped out the chairs. Not crowded, just awesome. I think I fell asleep for half an hour under my big dumb floppy hat.

This is a picture looking south at Daytona from Ormond beach. It probably turns into Daytona beach at that first multi-floor hotel.

10 Likes

12 Likes

6 Likes

If I would have renewed my passport over the winter like I kept telling myself to do I would be in Guam right now doing FEMA inspections. Even though it’s a US territory, they still require passports to be deployed.

Instead, I spent the morning kayaking 17 miles on the Des Moines River. Still not a bad day.

12 Likes