Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Including the approximate values of the cars? Maybe, give or take, $1m… :shushing_face: :wink:

There is a helluva lot of stuff there that I could never post all here, and wouldn’t. I’m really not trying to advertise it here, but just sharing pics of neat things others might be interested in seeing, but if anyone does have interest in it… :wink:

6 Likes

I have thought about it. Not in a “tv pick” way, but just to see if they may have interest in anything. Right now, this just starting and is going to take months in getting it into a inventory app.

2 Likes

I added a link on my previous post for their “Got Stuff” page. Can’t hurt to try… Of course you will need to know what everything is worth before hand so you don’t get low balled.:wink::wink:

2 Likes

Nope, didn’t catch that Squirrel today.

7 Likes

The wife sent me this pic as she drove up the driveway tonight. Our house is in those trees. I’m not finding the pot of gold though. Any tips?

8 Likes

She took this one too.

9 Likes

Scooter & crew makes an appearance for a quick snack

5 Likes

You are the pot of gold, Ryan.

3 Likes

That’s what I told her, lol.

2 Likes

It’s a joke that we automatically learn as soon as the ring goes on the finger.

2 Likes

When you find that little leprechaun SOB and torture the location of his gold out of him, don’t report the find. The government will charge you with murder and hate crimes(rainbow sky flags and all that) as well as seizing the gold claiming it’s from a Civil war supply train that was lost. They will claim you made up the story about the Leprechaun and that the diminutive body is actually your neighbor Charlie(a little person) that disappeared in the 90s and has been living in the root cellar. Those weird noises at night? Sound a bit like “they’re always after me lucky charms”

4 Likes

Guess who’s sponsorship decal propelled my nephew to his 2nd straight Victory Lane appearance? So fun to watch. This kid and this car are freaky fast on the track. :racing_car:

11 Likes

Nice Ryan!

2 Likes

I killed time today refurbishing my 50-year-old wheelbarrow. LOL

I should have mentioned that material cost was about $64 and replacement cost of same quality is;

12 Likes

Finally enough water in the one stretch we have been wanting to go on for the last four years.

8 Likes

I was spreading mulch in a weeping cherry and bridal wreath garden and mama robin was wary.

That time of year, of course.

9 Likes

looks good Marcel!

Lenny’s comfy this evening, like the rest of us.

6 Likes

We have a few near my house that have gotten very territorial. Those mama robins like to dive and harass passer byers…

3 Likes

Don’t see this everyday.
A tree growing through the garage floor.

10 Likes