Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Ha, Junior, What are your boy’s names? :smiley:

Duke & Nacho! :smile:

4 Likes

Beautiful pile of Elk meat Michael!
I like the pork belly you add to the grind. I knocked down a cow in ‘18. Just about done eatin’ it. I’ve used pork shoulder, but I think I should try what you’ve done with some of grind rate cuts I still have in the deep freeze.
Pic is of 10.75 lb. beef prime rib from Christmas diner this year.

4 Likes

Prime rib roast Christmas 2019! :smile:

5 Likes

Nice spread Junior! :cow2: :salt: :plate_with_cutlery:

2 Likes

Floor remodel!

9 Likes

I usually go about 80/20 by weight and drop the pieces in the grinder at the same time. Seems to mix pretty good in the auger and cutting head. Don’t usually have to remix by hand afterwards. The pork belly needs to be darn near frozen too or it turns into a mushy mess.
Nice roast, I have two like that in freezer. There was a wicked sale on them at local store so…

2 Likes

Atlantic salmon with sliced onion, covered in a pineapple sauce & seasoned with sea salt, black pepper & savory!

6 Likes

Looking Tasty, Junior!

2 Likes

You need to try Alaskan salmon! No other taste like it! Remind me this summer, I’ll overnight you some after I catch it.

2 Likes

You’re right, I do! Sounds good! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Jacob, I get Alaskan wild caught salmon, shrink wrapped and fast frozen from a local store and you are right. There is nothing like it.

I think there is 12- 4 to 5 oz. fillets per $25/package.

Any chance I can get in on your offer of overnighting some shrink wrapped, frozen fillets? Just let me know how much for cost (card or PayPal works for me)…I would love it on the BBQ.

I bought a new BBQ that is cylindrical shaped and heats to 500 degrees F in 4 minutes…looking forward to trying it out…I just got it and put it together in my spare garage last week.

2 Likes

Hell yeah buddy! Mark it in your calender for the beginning of June and I’ll overnight you one also.

2 Likes

Thanks, Jacob! Done. :grin:

2 Likes

Very nice of you, Jacob! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dinner at Larry’s…

4 Likes

Skiing with my son

5 Likes

There is nothing like a day on the slopes with your friends and family. Enjoy!! The apres-ski tops the day off. :smiley:

3 Likes

Nice, Tony! Enjoy the family time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Out for seafood takeout and a ride along the water, Nubble Light, York Maine.

7 Likes