Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Nice weather for a BBQ…:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Pitching my tent here. Will give you a heads up when I’m on my my…

TIA Junior!!! :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

What’s all this Junior stuff!!?!!

So now I walk into my office & there he was looking at me.

4 Likes

Ear erections? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe we should all show up someday without telling him, we can wait for him to leave for the day and set up camp. Lol

6 Likes

Those are antlers.

5 Likes

Around here lots of water towers are going up. Of course, they’re strangely proportioned, not designed to hold water, but have oddly good cell phone reception nearby…

Ponte Vedra Beach. Found 35 shark teeth in 2 hours.

9 Likes

That’s really good David and those are some very nice samples.

1 Like

Been slow pickings until this morning. Caught the tide in the right spot. Come to find out, this beach floods every day around 1:45!

3 Likes

Cool, Mr. Mattoon. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

10 Likes

I came in second out of the whole company of drivers at a truck rodeo with one of those.

I loaded the trailers at night while going to university, so I got a lot of practice maneuvering around the yard.

We had to blind side parallel park, back through cones in an “S” fashion, a bunch of weird stuff. The old timers were pissed. The only reason that I didn’t get 1st was because I was so pumped, listening to jazz, and happy with my performance, that I forgot the last obstacle, which was stopping with your front bumper directly above a painted line. I just ran over it and went and parked…got out and slapped myself in the forehead and mumbled “Oh Shite!”.

It was fun anyway. :grin:

7 Likes

11 Likes

You got it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Monday 4, Tuesday 7, Thursday 35, Friday 64 =110. Time to get back to work.

5 Likes

Wow, nice find. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I loaded trailers for a few years out of high school before the company started training me to drive truck. Drove for a few years before the company was sold and our terminal closed down. Driving truck was very interesting. Many “hair-raising” experiences driving in a Minnesota winter.

3 Likes

David that’s an awesome haul! My wife and I go shark tooth hunting while walking on the beach. You really did well.

This takes a great amount of skill as black oyster shells distract and blend in with the teeth.

1 Like

Just went out and swapped out my deer stand camera memory card. Deer season opens in a few weeks. Hope these guys are still around!

7 Likes