Random Photos - What have you shot lately (non-inspection)

Yeah, it does take some practice. I had fun helping others know what to look for. This one little girl showed me up, though. She was good and really had the eye for it!
They sell scoopers and such for shark teeth hunting but I found that a .97 metal sink strainer from Walmart works the best for scooping them up in the moving water.

2 Likes

What is this, a raccoon?

3 Likes

Yes, yes it is. There may or may not be some treats in the area for the wildlife to enjoy. Gotta make sure they walk in front of the cam!

3 Likes

Couple of them. The lower one does look a little strange. LOL.

I will just pretend I didn’t read that :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

A good inspector would have also noticed the one on the tree. :rofl:

5 Likes

We have 4 Buck tags to fill here in a couple weeks also. Time to put some more meat in the freezer.

1 Like

Thanks. Can’t hunt over treats in my area. And I don’t but pre-season you gotta see what’s in the area yes?

Can’t here either. But “accidentally” spilling a jar of marmalade on a corn cob while setting up a trail cam is…well… nevermind :wink::wink:
It’s a five hour drive where I go and have a few “Honey Holes” that have produced every time so I don’t set out cameras.

4 Likes

Amazing pics !!! Quite jealous.

2 Likes

An afternoon swim in the harbor after a long day of work,

Aw, come on, throw it one more time

8 Likes

Awesome !! This reminds me so much of a visually impaired friend who’s old Dog looked just like this on so many occasions. 20 years later we still talk about him.

2 Likes

Michael, this is the Blue Angels at our National Cherry Festival around July 4th every other year above our twin bays and peninsula.

5 Likes

Willow is fitting in nicely. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I am taking the family to the air show tomorrow. My wife and son have never been to one. I have been watching them practice all week. Going to be a good show.

4 Likes

She looks cozy.

2 Likes

Sounds like fund…except for the crowds.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Blue Angels regrouping over the plant during practice Thursday.

The solo planes were going so fast my phone took “ghost” pics. Pretty neet.

5 Likes

That is a damn cute puppy.

4 Likes

Yes, we think so. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you think they would say anything if I throw all these leaves on the other side of my fence?

5 Likes