RE Agents will be able to get all their CE for free if they know an InterNACHI member

The DBPR isn’t a court and doesn’t “make rulings” on existing laws and certainly can’t overturn the laws of the state.

Read lines 37 through 40 of http://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill…llText/er/HTML An enacted law isn’t “obscure BS.” Now pay your bet off.

You make lots of bets but never pay on any of them.

From the DBPR website

**6. Do I currently need a license to perform mold-related services (assessment or remediation)?
**[FONT=Arial,Arial][size=3]A license will be required after July 1, 2010; however, Florida Statutes provide that unlicensed activity will not be enforced until July 2011.

(3) “Home inspector” means any person who provides or offers to provide home inspection services for a fee or other compensation.
(4) “Home inspection services” means a limited visual examination of the following readily accessible installed systems and components of a home: the structure, electrical system, HVAC system, roof covering, plumbing system, interior components, exterior components, and site conditions that affect the structure, for the purposes of providing a written professional opinion of the condition of the home.

I have said this before, let put it to rest. Next time your in Florida. Come to my house and perform a mold test and provide me with the results. I will then turn you in to the DBPR and lets see who is right and who is wrong. Only way to test the system and if your confident in your point of view then all will be OK.
[/size][/FONT]

What bet have I not paid on?

To prove it. Decide on the wager for the Realtor CE’s and we will both send a check to an independant person to hold. Fair?

So if InterNACHI gets a course approved for real estate continuing education in Florida, you’ll pay this time?

I will send the check this week to a mutual person if it gets approved in my state, then the check is yours. But instead of a Russ - Nick thing what about we make the check out to a charity of the other persons choice. Fair?

Done. $100?

$500

who do I send the check to?

Jeff Pope, Troy Pappas, John Shishilla, or how about who ever wins member of the year (if they want to do it)…

$500 it is.

Lol why dont you two just me 500.00 each . i will in return have a great steak dinner with Sean ( if he is good) lolol

If you can pull this off it would be the best thing you ever did for Okla inspectors it might also bring more Okla inspectors into Nachi

Sure it’ll certainly meet resistance, but IF it does go through think of all the free pub we’ll be getting…I’m all for the effort.

Unless I missed it, Nick never stated **who **will be disseminating all this information, ie. informing the realtors all this great info is available to them. He mearly stated he will make it available to them.

It’s all in the details, and Nick hasn’t disclosed squat yet. Too bad you jumped the gun Russell! Nick’s got ya’ by the short hairs.

It has to be approved as free online ceu’s. it will never happen in Florida. I am so sure I bet $500 on it.

Just to keep… Do you really thinks the NAR and each state will turn over its education to INACHI?

This scheme would show us as eager beaver cum flash in the pan. Resulting naught for the effort.

I appeal to the logic.

In VA if you have been in business for 3 years you can get your own course approved and offer CEU. I was planning on doing that already but in 2 years nick might have the market cornered.

This is not about CE, it’s about twist. Juicy bait, hook, line and sinker.