RE/MAX donates house for Robert Brown & John Bowman.

Originally Posted By: gromicko
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Having trouble finding hotel rooms for Robert Brown and John Bowman, who are coming into Colorado to visit NACHI offices and meet NACHI staff in 2 weeks, I called RE/MAX. I explained that I had our Executive Directors from Canada and the U.S. coming in and that we needed a house where we could put them up in. Well, RE/MAX came through for us and found a beautiful, furnished, vacant house they have on the market owned by a RE/MAX agent who works in the same builidng NACHI is in. The home is right in the same neighborhood I live in, only minutes from NACHI’s main offices and gave me the keys.

Robet & John will be staying in a beautiful mountain home instead of a hotel. Thanks RE/MAX!

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rbrown1

Woooooo Hooooooooo NACHI Rules!

Thanks Nick!

And as well Thank the Re/Max Realtor for us as well!

--
Bob Brown
President NACHI Du-Ka Chapter ON. Canada
NACHI Cell: 1-484-429-5465

ACISS Home Inspections
bob@aciss.biz

Certified Adult Training Services
www.certifiedadulttrainingservices.com
info@certifiedadulttrainingservices.com

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Wait till you see the view! Anyway… there is room for another NACHI member and companion so if anyone else wants to join us over 4th of July weekend, let me know and we’ll put you up. I’m buying breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

John and I fly in from Silicon Valley NACHI on July 1st and I fly out to our S. Florida Chapter in Miami on July 6th... so if you come in between those dates you'll be good to hang with us, meet NACHI staff, and party with the wild ones!

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Nick Gromicko
Founder
dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: John Bowman

I’ve got dibs on the master bedroom. icon_lol.gif

Thanks, REMAX, Nick, and all the gals in the office.

John B.