Welcome to InterNACHI's online Christmas Party - December 21, 2015.
We try to keep it as secular of an event as possible, but we understand that some find it politically incorrect. We're having the party anyway. Join in. We're all family at InterNACHI. Everyone is welcome, even Catholics. (that was a joke, relax!;-) )
You will need to log into the message board and typically post to win.
- If you aren't logged into the message board, do so. You will need your member username and password. If you don't have your username or password, go here: http://www.nachi.org/get_password.htm
- Your post should probably include your city and state. Although this is not required, it might be helpful. This is especially true if you have a common name such as "John Smith." That way staffers can figure out who you are. If you don't give staffers enough information to figure out who you are, your gift might get shipped to someone else with the same name. Staff won't rectify that issue later.
- Be careful, some threads will require that you post more than just your name.
- Staff is going to ship your gifts to whatever address you have on file in your profile. You should check your profile address to make sure it is accurate. You can do that by going to www.nachi.org/profileintro.htm You will need your member username and password. If you don't have your member username or password, go here: http://www.nachi.org/get_password.htm Staff can ship to physical addresses, home addresses, P.O. boxes, and almost anywhere else. If you don't want staffers to use the address you have on file, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some gifts are provided by inspection industry vendors. If you win, you will be instructed to contact that vendor to claim it.
- If you don't really want the gift being offered, for example: if you have reporting software you are happy with and the gift is reporting software, allow a fellow member to win it.
- If you already have the gift being offered, allow a fellow member to win it.
- If you win a gift, but then realize that you don't want or need it, change your post to "PASS." That way staffers can give it to the next member who posts. You can also just post "PASS" if you want to play without winning.
- Some threads will allow many winners. Staff will announce how many we have of each. And staff will announce when they are all gone.
- If you are really sharp minded, can think really fast, and good at winning gifts, don't be a total hog. Allow some of our slower-brained, former ASHI members to have a chance.
- If you want to bring a gift and offer it to a fellow member, please do so.
- This year we have one gift for all members that all members can, in turn, give to all their past and future clients. You can offer this with your inspections and it will increase the value proposition of your services. Watch for the announcement.
- The event will likely go on for most of the day (December 21, 2015). Staff will announce when the last gift has been given.
- It typically takes staffers until the morning of Christmas evening to get everything shipped out, so don't expect your gifts to arrive until next week. Canadian members should expect a 2-week wait.
- We don't announce what time the party starts and we don't announce when we will give away the gift that keeps on giving: A gift you can give all your clients, into the future, forever.
- Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the party!