Real estate broker in Green Bay, WI seeking inspector offering Move-in-Certified insp

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Brett Bolzenthal <brettbolzenthal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I’m a real estate broker in the Northeast Wisconsin area. Green Bay, WI, Appleton, WI, etc.

I was with a company that advertised as pre-certified homes. I believe having a certified home moves twice as fast with the piece of mind and added benefits.

Then as I was looking for an icon or something to promote a local home as such I came across your site.

How can I go about participating with Move-in-Certified?

Thank you

Sincerely

Brett Bolzenthal
920-419-3909
Apple Valley Realtors, LLC
3215 W Lawrence Street Suite A
Appleton, WI 54914

OH, BY THE WAY
I’m Never Too Busy For Your Referrals!

I try to forward big opportunities to members but I’ll be straight up… if your “Contact Us” page on your website doesn’t have an email address and instead tries to force me to fill out an online form… I’m not doin’ it.

Hi Nick, I do have an email address on my web page. It sounds to me like realtor is looking inspect a home to e precertified. I will follow up with realtor and find out exactly what he is looking for.

Todd Hendricks
Hendricks Home Inspection LLC

www.moveincertified.com

He’s already sold on it, but here are the talking points: http://www.moveincertified.com/agents