Real Estate is so hot right now that even Detroit is heating up

Typical false media claim to try to get home buyers interested.

I’ve often thought of buying investment property in Detroit.

Locally speaking, Lauren Podell and “Local 4 News” are known to skew statistics to make a story.

I’m not surprised at all that this report isn’t linked in the clickondetroit link.

Me too.

I’m currently inspecting for several investors all over the world who is buying every piece of property in Detroit they can find.

It looks like Detroit has hit the bottom and is bouncing back. I like when developers take old industrial buildings and turn them into condos with 2 stories and floor to ceiling windows. It is a cool look.

A lot of that going on in old cities across the country.

Here in Cincinnati they’ve been doing it for a few years, what used to be a slum area now has old industrial buildings that have been converted into apartment style condos selling for 250K and up.

Newsflash

That isn’t BS …

Currently it’s saturday and I’m getting ready to head out to my second inspection of the day on a holiday weekend morning …

I have been averaging 3-4 inspections daily 7 days a week for 60 days
I have hired a full time report writer I pay 30 dollars an hour to work from home and churn out the reports in a timely manner on Homegauge.

I have hired another inspector to cover 3 other counties that I cannot

I have contracted my competitor to install all radon monitors and provide that service for me as I have no time nor interest to go backwards returning to homes I’ve already inspected unless it’s a follow up .

I have contracted out most of my septic inspections as I have no time to dig up **** tanks…(nor desire)

We are currently #3 in sales in the nation in Ann Arbor…

I’m booked full a week in advance pushing overflow business to my competitor who does my radon and also owns a HI business, I’m not greedy and there’s plenty to go around.

Currently 85% of homes sales in A2 have 5- 6 cash offers by the second day, and most go for 25 to 30 grand over asking price to have their offer accepted.

That is my world…

If they say stuff is selling in Detroit you had better believe it …

There are real estate hot spots for selling, buying or building houses, such as South Lyon, Holly and Inkster, where values fast approach pre-recession peaks since jumping 40% to 50% or more since 2009.

ripoff

word for word is from the detroit sun times site
http://detroit.suntimes.com/det-business/7/77/1096/home-sale-values-in-southeast-michigan-rise-hot-spots
plagiarism is a sign of disreputable, individual, biz practices**
buyer beware**

Old 5/25/15, 12:34 AM
New User

Please Note: SBE Inspection is a non-member guest and is in no way affiliated with InterNACHI or its members.
Default Re: Real Estate is so hot right now that even Detroit is heating up
There are real estate hot spots for selling, buying or building houses, such as South Lyon, Holly and Inkster, where values fast approach pre-recession peaks since jumping 40% to 50% or more since 2009.