Reason We Fight Thread Removed from BB

Wow. Now I kinda wish I had read some of the thread. . .

The problem is Richard that it only showed the true nature of the male members of this board, and not all of them at that. You wanted me to participate past the first few posts. Because I chose not to, you and others insisted on holding the conversation for me and speaking for me. I refused to participate in the slime going on and I was slammed for that as well.

Nick, I hope you are not implying that I was one of the two people participating. After the first few posts I stopped participating because of how asinine the whole thing was. I still have the entire thread so if people like Richard want to keep stating that I was the one fueling that thread, then I am more than happy to defend myself in an arena that is more fair to all.

BTW, it’s not censorship if the person deletes their own thread. I would have deleted the thread early on if given the option, but we aren’t even given that option. That’s something that is a right.

http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh697.sht

I thought I did some of my best poetry on that thread, actually.

It’s a wonderful song and the principle is one we should all cherish.

Some seem to think it’s only the right of all others besides me. I seem to have lost the right to speak for myself and only the males here are allowed to state what my opinions are. Sadly enough they were all liars. Some were not and they suffered the wrath of the Inquisitors as well.

I thought your poetry was well thought out and funny as hell…amen.

Now we sit on Friday night,
Down cast and broken hearted.
Our dearest thread, “Why We Fight”,
So abruptly it departed.

But still we have our message board
With chance to make anew
A thread to piss somebody off.
Who knows…it may be YOU!:wink:

Piss me off if you wish
I can take it I can dish

My father was usmc
you should have seen what he did to me

Wendy, Please remember you are in a public area. If your other thread had been in the members area I suspect it would still exist.

In case you missed it, the most objectionable part of the thread had nothing to do with you.:frowning:

Moving it to the members only section would not have prevented anyone form saying anything (no loss of liberty). Since they were saying it to each other, the issue of it being private or public is not a censorship issue. Deleting the whole thing is, unless all parties consent.

I agree Michael. Unfortunately that doesn’t stop a bunch of people like Richard from blaming the entire thread and all of the actions of everyone else, on me.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

For starters, you have some falacious idea that a bunch of people are even thinking about you.

Second, if you are suggesting that you had no idea the kind of emotional discourse tht would result from such a post, you are either incredibly stupid or unwilling to admit the part you played.

Are you at fault for what those characters said? NO
Do you have some responsibility in the matter? You bet.

Third, the world does not revolve around you.

You injected yourself in this new thread describing what your (alleged) enemies think about you and then proceed to defend yourself from what you say they think about you.

Carrying on both sides of a battle to get attention is just plain nuts.

I guess I was just imagining this then David eh? Whatever.:roll:

Don’t you have an imaginary Psychiatric Business to run David?

Wendy,

Post something INSPECTION related.

Please try and respond to threads which are INSPECTION related.

Please bring us some insight with regard to INSPECTION related topics and discussions.

And it lives on…

Okay here’s an inspection related question.

If Wendy is inspecting the roof and no one is around to see her inspect the roof, did she really inspect the roof? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Now Raymond, that wasn’t very nice. (I did laugh). Yes she did inspect the roof. And she was able to tell how old the tree was when it was forested for the shakes, the mill that produced it, the middle name of the roofer that installed it (a neighbor), and that the first home she lived in had a similar roof.

I’m sorry Wendy…too many beers watching football today. :mrgreen:

Shame,Shame Shame, But I have to admit I loved it .
I guess it is exactly what was deserved .
I live In Canada and if you do not want to cut down on the odds of being hit with a snow ball then do not throw any.

Thanks for a great Chuckle.
Cookie
</IMG></IMG></IMG>