Recall chek

You’re a little jumpy there Russ.
We both know how you operate your business and you go beyond the SOP, as do I.
I’m just having a little fun

I’ve heard of that to. I am thinking about adding CMI at the end of my name then I will start a website and only inspectors with M as their first initial will be allowed in.
Michael J. Meeker CMI
Certified** M**ichael Inspector :slight_smile:

Correct me if I am wrong but i doubt thee would be a dam thing that could be done about it. I "may"be wrong but do not care enough to find out :slight_smile:

LMAO…just use the Certified Master Inspector on your website and marketing material. Who cares? Last guy was doing it for quite a while and when he got caught, his only punishment was an invitation to join. So why not just use it until you get caught? Nothing adversly happens when you get caught. So just use it…Save the $1000

So its kinda like a test drive before you buy…

Do you also check for recalls of roof coverings, exterior siding, windows, doorbells, etc? :slight_smile:

I don’t know. Does it cover my Air QERV?

Jees…how many threads about this do we need?
Sort of like raping a dead hooker. I mean that in the best possible way.

And yet people feel the compulsion to comment on them all :slight_smile:

I bet we could start another and it would get 50 posts before dying off. I putting the over/under at 450 for this one

“RecallChek In-Conclusion. Beware”

:slight_smile:

Over…because I can make it happen for sure!:slight_smile:

Russ…go to the driving range. I hear your game needs a little work! :mrgreen:

Not mine…shot 74 today with 2 doubles. 3 under after the first four holes. My game is ON big time…

Maybe I’ll invite you to my tournament I put on every year here: Travel

As they say…bring your A game…

The event is considered a drinking event with a golf problem…

We’re playing next time I’m down visiting the sis n law. Providing her husband doesn’t take a header off the ladder changing a light bulb this time.

Bring it on…I love playing golf

You know when people in our industry say that using something makes them a better inspector is wrong…O wait…almost ALL vendors and even NACHI says it.

Home Inspect Pro says it
Homeguage Says it
NACHI says it
ASHI says it

It would be stupid NOT to say it.

What is the difference between them saying on their website and sending emails out? I think its just Nathan has the means to send out the emails. Both financially and staff wise.

Kinda funny you send a guy out out on the “marketing tour” then beotch because he is marketing.

How about when Dom, Nick, ASHI and Russ Buchanan remove the “were better stuff” then maybe Nathan will not send out the emails. Hell I hope he sends the out…Mo Money, Mo money…Making Mo Money while providing an additional layer of protection to the client…its a beautiful thing.

Boy am I glad I found this friggin’ thread, hope I too can learn to kiss *** and call it marketing. :mrgreen:

And how many inspectors have something similar in their sig lines?