receptacle temperature

Years ago I used to love working with the old guys as they had so much knowledge and now I are one .

Roy Cooke

Yeppers…age is ONLY a thing…I love learning from the Old Guys…and you are only as OLD as your feel…so EMBRACE the oldness…its like a FINE WINE…only gets better with age.

As I said…to my SON…I am the OLD MAN…:slight_smile: to my father I am a BRAT…it’s all good…and honestly…both are correct.:wink:

Oh, thanks but you seem to not be able to take any other suggestions and rant away when someone calls attention to incorrect information.

Calm dowm or your students will not be able to share the feeling you think they do.

I expect that the next reply will be yours and you will flame to heck out of me! :roll:

I know I’m just a guest here, but I must say… that post made me smile. :slight_smile:

lol…BLAH…BLAH…BLAH…no need to flame…you have NO idea what you are rambling on about…Blah…Blah…Blah…lol

P.S…MY posts are not wrong…I am NEVER wrong…I am all KNOWING Mr.Sparks…

P.S.S…you obviously NOT being a home inspector…did not understand the premise of the QOD…it was totally CORRECT in it’s statement and it’s approach…thank you very MUCH…Blah…Blah…Blah…

Now come on…send in your money and become a NACHI member fella…

Hey Mr. Sparks, Tell us what profession you are in! Your profile says home repairs, does that mean you are a “handyman”? ooooooh boy!

bandag,

Mr. Sparks probably wont say MUCH…because he is usually logged in using another screen name…arguing with me as someone else…freakin sad…

Notice the name on Mr. Sparks account now…“Spammer”, I will let YOU guess who it really is.

How was Mr. sparks able to disable his reputation?

I though only members could do that! Chris?